|BLOGSTATIC®||Sign In||Get Your Own BLOGSTATIC page|
CHERUB COURT NEIGHBORHOOD BLOG
Monday, November 2, 2015
Fifth Annual Jack O'Lantern Contest Almost Spells Disaster
The annual competition ran into a little bump in the road when the "Fire Head Pumpkin" was lit for the Jack O'Lantern Display contest on Halloween night. Apparently the McNeill family soaked the top of the pumpkin in gasoline so that it would have a, "fiery temperment." The resulting explosion caught a nearby bush on fire, scarred many little children, and caused minor damage to the McNeill's Ford truck.
"It was AWESOME!" said Nita Bailes, age 8. "There was a fireball and everything!" That fireball singed the eyebrows off of Kyle McNeill, who is the one who lit the fire.
The winning display goes to Franklin Durham, son of Homeowner Board president and judge of the event. He did the baby pumpkin display, same as last year (and the year before that). Congratulations, Franklin!
Posted by Jane Adams
No Comments • Share on Facebook
This is a blog for the Cherub Court Neighborhood Home Owners Association.
Association, Holidays, Rules, By-Laws, New Neighbors, Alerts
YOU ARE VISTOR #
BLOGSTATIC® is not responsible for any
offensive or misleading information presented in a BLOGSTATIC blog page.